How well do you know your customer?
Do you know them well enough to speak to their individual needs in language that is relevant to them? We have discovered a methodology for targeting the four macro personas. This methodology is now built into the Cranberry Gist platform.
We began our quest to integrate persona marketing with news distribution in 2006 with help of Bryan and Jeffrey Eisenberg, the godfathers of persona architecture and conversion. The goal was to create a wireframe that we could build into the PRWeb platform. The problem with persuasion architecture (PA) as a practice is that is very tedious and complex. For practical reasons, we gave up trying to create a PA framework at about the same time we sold PRWeb to Vocus.
It wasn't until recently that we stumbled on the key to scaling this process. If you can answer four simple questions about your news story, you can speak to all four macro personas.
The 4 Temperaments
Each of us falls within one of sixteen personality types. Those sixteen types can be grouped together to create four macro personas.
- Competitive Persona (15% of the population)
- Humanistic Persona (15% of the population)
- Methodical Persona (40% of the population)
- Spontaneous Persona (30% of the population)
The Cranberry Gist platform helps you communicate with each of these four groups. You do not need to do any of the tedious research involved in marketing to personas. Our visual Gist builder prompts you though the process.
Can you answer these questions?
If you can answer these questions, then you are ready to use the Cranberry Gist platform.
- What is the big idea or problem you are trying to solve?
- What are the "nuts and bolts" of your product or service?
- How will your product or service make tomorrow better than today?
- Can you tell me something surprising that I did not know already?
Ready to start? Get free access to the Cranberry Gist platform.